Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Boston Bombers!





I'd never heard of The Boston Bombers , a Caliber Comics limited series from 1990 until I stumbled across these cover images the other day. It seems a worthy enough premise. (I'm sure it's coming to the attention to a lot of folks who have no interest in comic books these days.) In an alternate future in which the Roman Empire did not fall an all-woman commando team fights against oppression. I wouldn't mind reading this Ron Fortier written series someday. It has been collected under the Redbud label.

Rip Off

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of this. The art looks really nice. Concept does nothing for me, though. Let's hear a review if you ever read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I doubt I order it and finding it would be luck at best. Fortier writes interesting stuff though, so who knows.

      Rip Off

      Delete