Thursday, October 7, 2010

War Of The Independents!


I don't quite know what to make of this series. I've been reading about it for years now. It seems to be a ferociously ambitious project, admirable for the tenacity it has taken to get it off the ground, but I can't help but think the story will be marginal at best.

Here's a link with more details.


My compulsive need to get all appearances of E-Man, the classic Charlton hero created by Nick Cuti and Joe Staton, will likely force me to seek out some copies of this. But I'm more curious and excited to see how it will all work out.

Rip Off

3 comments:

  1. I too am amazed that this is actually happening after all this time. I sincerely wish them well, but even back when I was a collector, this is not something that I would have had much interest in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some of these Indy characters are a lot of fun, but a shebang this big just turns a bunch of them into cannon fodder or bystanders.

    Rip Off

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a huge E-Man fan also and Joe Staton is a great guy! I'd be more than happy to send you a copy for a review Rip. Email me @ davidwryan2002@yahoo.com. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete